Monday, August 24, 2015

September's Classes and Open Workshops

Click on "La Petite Studios" on this email to view my Blog page!

Hi Everyone! 
I Hope you all had a great summer even though it's been blazing HOT out there. 
Now that school's back in action and we're all starting to plan our fall schedules, La Petite studios will open on Sept. 15, with more fun crafting classes. Yeaaaay!!! Lol. 

Many have been asking when's 
                  Coloring Together starting? 
Let's start on opening day! 
Tuesday Sept 15 drop in anytime from 
4:00-8:00 pm n/c
Bring your coloring books and colors, a snack and wine to share if you like. RSVP for a seat


Our first class will be 
Watercoloring 101 for Everyone  
Tuesday Sept 22  6:00-9:00   
$15. *kits included
You will watercolor 3 cards with 3 different stamped scenes. RSVP for your kit 
* bring your crafting tools.

Please remember to RSVP
so I'm not here all by myself :(


Can't wait to see all of you again,
Crafty Hugs!
Debra




1 comment:

Caryn said...

If I lived in CA, I definitely would be there! Love your website!