Monday, July 27, 2015

Marker Monday!

Click on "La Petite Studios" on this email to view my Blog page!

Hi Again! My Sunday was a Funday!!!!
 I spent Sunday in my studio making this Keepsake box with an easel card attached to the top for my girlfriends daughter Sydney, who's like my niece. Mark my husband gave me the idea to attach the card to a box, What a GREAT idea! Right? lol so I ran...(not really, drove) to Michael's and found the perfect box plus it was on sale! woohoo!!   It think it came out pretty cute. don't you think?
I used Saturated Canary image and colored it with Copic markers and used a lot of mic. embellishments.  It was so fun to make. I just might have a workshop on making it, I'll keep you posted.
 Any-who hope you like it! Bye for now.
Hugs and be crafty, Debra



No comments: