Thursday, July 16, 2015

Before my Slip, Fall, Sprain!

Click on "La Petite Studios" on this email to view my Blog page!


Hi again,  I hope you like my blog's new look!

I'm happy to say I got some cards made before my "Slip, fall, sprained wrist"! I was trying to pull my dogs away from my cat. They're all fine,  I'm sore and can't do much with one hand! OH WELL! tomorrow will be better...

Here's my Share for you...
"Now go change the world" card. I used; the girl PDF design from Sherri Baldy My Besties! I just love her cute girl designs, Copic Markers and Stampin' Up! card stock and embellishments. 

"Thanks So Much" 3 fold card. I was inspired by Sabrina Radeck's card and cased it.  I used; Stampin' Up! Remarkable You stamp set, Inks, Markers, Stamps and Card Stock.

 My classes and workshop will be starting again September so keep a look out for my posts with projects, dates and times .
I Hope you to see you in class and you enjoy my sharing.  Leave me a comment if you like!
Hugs and be crafty!
Debra

 

No comments: