Tuesday, June 23, 2015

New Name...Everything else is the Same!!!!

Click on "La Petite Studios" on this email to view my Blog page!

So, today I changed the name and look of my blog, my focus is still about what I love to do and sharing it with you!
Yesterday I found on YouTube an artist by the name of Vicky Papaiocannou from Greece. I was so inspired by her work I hurried to my studio to created this mixed media canvas I named Fabulous is what you are....

Art Supplies I used:  Stampin' Up Million & One stamp set, Designer paper and stencil.
                                  Studio 71 Gesso, Plaid Mod Podge. Liquitex modeling paste 
                                  Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst in Lemon Yellow and Orange.

Be happy and Do what you love and share what you do! Hugs Debra

No comments: